What is a keylogger?How to hack a facebook account? Try a keylogger. A keylogger is a small software which records the key-presses on a keyboard. So keylogger is the favorite tool of facebook hacking for those new to hacking. By recording the keystrokes, the keylogger keeps track of whatever was typed in through the keyboard. Hence, the facebook username, password and other sensitive information entered through the keyboard can be retrieved. There are a lot of keyloggers available for public use on the internet. Some of these are safe, other are viruses, yet other can get you into trouble by tracing you. An ideal keylogger has following qualities
- Easy to copy to another computer
- Unable to be detected by any antivirus
- Requires an uncrackable password for itself to allow access
- Is not detected in task manager
- Can send you an email of keylogs on your email through encryption
- Upon detection by victim, deletes itself and its related history.